Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Birth Story

Since we had pre-planned a day for our c-section, we were lucky enough to be able to have Brandi Pitts, a fantastic photographer, there with us to capture it all. She arrived early enough to catch some of the nerves and excitement of the day then photographed our family seeing Annabelle for the first time and even took our first "family photo"! She just put up a slideshow of some of the photos that I just thought I'd share, along with a few of the ones I have on our computer.
Here is the link to the slideshow:
http://www.brandipitts.com/index2.php#/rgallery2/1/












We were both just thrilled with the way the photos turned out, I'm so glad to have them to help me remember everything about the day as it already seems like ages ago and is all such a blur already!

No comments:

Post a Comment